- When submitting information posted by the author on Sheroes or other discussion boards, attach a link to the original thread or specific comment for reference. In short, I need a primary source.
- For interviews published by non-Internet sources, such as print magazine or local radio stations, please provide an exact transcript (if not scans, clips, or recordings), along with a proper citation or relevant link.
- For non-text submissions (e.g. scans, recordings, etc.), please make a note of it in the contact form and I’ll get in touch with you via email.
- For information from book signings, meetings, or emails from the author herself, please provide verification. When relevant, an exact transcript is preferred.
- When sending in corrections, please provide me a link to the post in question for quick reference.
- When resolving conflicting information or contradictions, please provide a proper citation or link to primary source.